Friday, July 31, 2009

5000 survey.... found it!

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? taker sadly

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? I try to

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? bow string to the arm

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? all the people I've lost

25. Who have you hugged today? my mother

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? my mother

27. Do you have a lot to learn? always

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?

A latin

B how to make my mom a little happier

C how to get my brother to respect me

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? how people make me feel

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? respect I think

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?

A dig in Teotihuacan

B visit a certain fort up near the border that's name I can't spell

C cliche I know, fall in love

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?

A allow someone to tell me I can't believe in God

B let someone hurt someone i love physically

C truly lose my Faith

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? help farmers

34. What does each decade make you think of:

The 19..

20's: gangsters and flappers

30's: stockmarket crash

40's: Hitler

50's: my mommy born

60's: hippies

70's: disco

80's: me my sister born

90's: life happened

2000 (so far): college

2010's: uuh?

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? 2000's I remember the most!

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? (Don't Fear) the Reaper- Blue Oyster Cult

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? America- Obama

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? Keep it up and I'm moving to Canada.

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? HGTV

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? Hook. dude! Pirate!

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? no way

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Just wanted to show my appreciation for your time and hard work