21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? taker sadly
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? I try to
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? bow string to the arm
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? all the people I've lost
25. Who have you hugged today? my mother
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? my mother
27. Do you have a lot to learn? always
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
B how to make my mom a little happier
C how to get my brother to respect me
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? how people make me feel
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? respect I think
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A dig in Teotihuacan
B visit a certain fort up near the border that's name I can't spell
C cliche I know, fall in love
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A allow someone to tell me I can't believe in God
B let someone hurt someone i love physically
C truly lose my Faith
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? help farmers
34. What does each decade make you think of:
20's: gangsters and flappers
30's: stockmarket crash
50's: my mommy born
80's: me my sister born
90's: life happened
2000 (so far): college
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? 2000's I remember the most!
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? (Don't Fear) the Reaper- Blue Oyster Cult
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? America- Obama
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? Keep it up and I'm moving to Canada.
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? HGTV
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? Hook. dude! Pirate!
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? no way