Thursday, July 30, 2009

5000 survey.... from Holly 1st 20 Q's

1. Who are you? Rebecca

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? I love books, I couldn't live without my family, I'm a devout Christian

3. When you aren’t filling out 5000 question surveys, what are you doing? cleaning my room out, milking cows and reading


4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time). anything Anthropology/Archaeology related... every thing else

5. What is your biggest goal for this year? get through the semester, then if I can swing it get my license over break


6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? probably substitute teaching while working on my master's degree or a law degree

7. What stage of life are you in right now? college

8. Are you more child-like or childish? no idea

9. What is the last thing you said out loud? i'll vacuum later

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? Trailer Choir "Rockin the Beer Gut"

11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? I want to someday

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? mostly worse

13. Does time really heal all wounds? I think it helps

14. How do you handle a rainy day? sleep

15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? uuuh?

16. How is your relationship with your parents? with mom great with dad mostly nonexistent

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? sometimes

18. What is the truest thing that you know? for myself? God forgives so I should too.

19. What did you want to be when you grew up? right now? archaeologist

20. Have you ever been given a second chance? mmhm

5 comments:

threecollie said...

You are such a sweetheart. I love you

Breezey375 said...

i love you too.


not so sure where it is you get the sweetheart thing though.

Holly said...

Heheh I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who finds this survey oddly enticing! :D

Dani said...

Are you still gonna post on here when you go off to school?

Breezey375 said...

Holly- I was more thinking that it's good to post when I have nothing else to post about.

Dani- yes I will still post here. Nothing about the blog will change except that more will be about evil roommates and all.