Saturday, August 01, 2009

5000 survey....

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? boat

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? the sun or lack there of

43. What does your name mean?
Rebecca is pronounced ree-BEK-ah. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "to ". Biblical: Rebekah noted in the Genesis account as a maiden of beauty, modesty, and kindness, became the of Abraham's son, Isaac. The name was used by the Puritans and was common through the 19th century.

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? ocean, think Nemo

45. Word association

What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: dragon

Meat: yum

Different: cool

Pink: flower

Deserve: friends

White: wedding

Elvis: Mr. D

Magic: purple sparkles

Heart: love, mommy

Clash: orange and pink

Pulp: orange juice

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? Rafael Sabatini or Jules Verne

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? wow. Bruce Coville.

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? not really

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? food water waste disposal books

50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? I don't think so

51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...

Fruitgoogle: a person who likes Twilight

Ambytime: when Namby people run the world

Asscactus: what happens when one sits on a cactus

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? uuum iced tea from a mix

53. What was your favorite toy as a child? Lovey, a doll

54. How many TV’s are in your house? 4

55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? catch frogs

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? amazed

57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? don't think so

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? nope

59. What is your idea of paradise? books and a comfy chair

60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? yes, He is whatever one needs Him to be

61. Do you believe in Hell? yes

62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? I don't know milked a cow?

63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? I'm not a kind person

64. Are you a patient person? no

65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? I don't know

66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? don't get me started

67. What's the best joke you ever heard? Two Jews walk in a bar... Nono... What? You don't let Jews in your bar? You racist bastard... No I don't want racist jokes in my act... Okay.. How 'bout I kill the Jews? NO!!! I'm kidding I would not kill the Jews. no. I'd toss a penny between them and watch them fight to the death!!! I did the same thing with two Catholic Priest but I threw in a small boy... And the winner had to fight Michael Jackson.... I know I'm a terrible person..

68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? so many places... I sailed 20000 Leagues with Nemo, walked the paths of Luster with Cara, rode the wind with Vetch and Ari, fell in love with an ex-monk tutor with Catriona and so many other wonderful places

69. Is your hair natural or dyed?natural

1 comment:

Holly said...

Wow! You're racing me now! I has better catch up! Hahaha!

I like your definition of "asscactus" btw. Ouch. That would hurt. :P