70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? deep dark
71. What is under your bed right now? I have no idea
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? go HOME!!!
73. If you drive do you frequently speed? don't drive
74. What is the world's best song to dance to? don't dance
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? no clue
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Warner
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? never been
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? not so much
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? I hope never to find out
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? read
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? I wouldn't
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? Equator
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? television
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? "It is the willingness to accept responsibility, I think, that is the measure of a man." Louis L'Amour.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? Tom and Jerry
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: so many things
87. What was the last thing you paid for? soda, dog food, canz
88. Are you a coupon clipper? nope
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? nope
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? karate
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? gross!!!
92. What insects are you afraid of? moths
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? Not even in the face of Armageddon... Never compromise... Rorshach Watchmen
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? pizza
96. What are your parents interested in? uum?
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? no
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? no
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? both
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? never?
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring? my brother and a house