180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)? sweat and Dove Original Clean deodorant
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom? my mommy and books
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from? I don't remember
183. What is your favorite band? Emerson Drive
184. What's the best cheesy 80's song? Rocket to You the Jets
185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date? action/horror
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater? FRONT!!!!
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building? uuh I don't think so
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free? i already do
189. Candles or strobe lights? candles
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much? they rocked
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat? threat
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural? natural
193. What do you really want to buy? Watchmen DVD
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love? hmmm I hope I never have to make that choice
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help? Daddy-Long-Legs
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'? No we were built by Christians freedom of religion was more so that there was no state religion not that God would not be mention by the government
197. In what sense are you a minority? I'm a white female. A smart white female. Also there's a personal thing that makes me incredibly rare.
198. Are you anti social? yes
199. Do you photograph well? not really
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter? I never want to find out, but my guess would be no.