261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
eh I really don't have an opinion
262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration? hmm. let's see can't be prez until like 35 so... idk
263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country? my mother?
264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go? in the politician's pockets
265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child? in some ways yes
266. Who knows more...you, or your parents? my parents, well my mother anyway
267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing? if I could play harmonica like this guy...
268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change? children need more oxygen for brain development
269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars? i think that would depend on who the stranger was... lol
270. Are you completely in control of your body? nope
Are you completely in control of your mind? nope
271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway? uuuh flowers
272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do? sometimes
273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself? movies, songs, books
274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product? no
275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often? stuff like Constantine
276. Does fashion matter to you? nope although i enjoy watching things like How Do I Look
277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else? higher
278. What do you get in trouble for the most? being me myself and i
279. Should parents spank their kids? "Spare the rod spoil the child"
280. What is your worst daily habit? uum sleeping late