A um I'm so not going there
302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year?
303. What do you feel controlled by?
not much really fear I guess
304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
yes it's called Faith
305. What is one thing you are sure of?
My mommy loves me.
306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert?
307. Have you ever played in a band?
308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking 'early creatures crawled outta that'?
309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean?
how very small and insignificant I am.
310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games?
I like RPGs
311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you?
312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you?
313. If you didn't know that people couldn't fly do you think that you could?
no too fat
314. Are you someone that others call when they're having a problem and want to talk about it?
I was the one in high school that girls who were pregnant or thought they were came to for advice (greatest idea ever come to the girl who doesn't believe in premarital sex or abortion)
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author? no I just enjoy the story
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts? nope
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty?
Kill the sucker. I understand other peoples' objections to it both morally and otherwise but I'm sorry Ted Bundy deserved to die. There are some I think might be a little much but for the most part I trust that the people making these decisions are informed enough on the crimes to make the call
318. If there was a God and you could ask him/her one question what would it be?
I don't think I would. I ask for things pretty much every night so I would just say thank you.
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets?
320. What is something worth suffering for?
your family and the things that you love your faith so many things
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it?
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature?
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagently?
324. Have you ever been camping?
in a cabin yes
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are?
327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you?
328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do?
fear, the need to stay decently close to my family Faith that Hell exists and I kinda don't want to end up in the seventh Circle (violence against self and others)
329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all?
smart, beautiful, outgoing
330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email?
since I hate spam mail GRRREAT!!!!!