331. Do you know who the current premier of China is?
332. Are you very active?
not if I can avoid it
333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain?
not so much kinda more a desert an empty barren desert
334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back?
does my mother count?
335. Is it really being 'in love with' someone if the other person doesn't love you?
uh no experience with this so no oppinion
336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time?
eh a mix I think
337. Do you know secret things?
338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have?
not so far, never been in "love"
339. How do you overcome your fears?
340. What can you do better than anyone you know?
341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence?
342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger?
343. Have you ever fired a gun?
a pellet gun
344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other?
I sure hope so. There are a lot of bad people out there
345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)?
I really don't know.
346. Does safety stifle you?
I don't think so
347. Who or what needs to be stopped?
Oh now that's a long list
348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated?
349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family?
why bother? there are hotter American people
350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II affect you?
it really didn't I'm Lutheran not Catholic
351. Have you ever lost something and never found it?
yes. an heirloom cross
352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows?
353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion?
355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)?
um i think i'm guilty of all of them
356. Which one are you most guilty of?
357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself?
nope i enjoy being alone
Do you try to avoid thinking?
358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn't say it first?
359. What are you the most sensitive about?
360. What can you talk about for hours?
lots of things