401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you?
not so much there were great and terrible things about it.. great: Mr. D and Chantele terrible:.. everything else
402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try?
I try to
403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen?
404. When was the last time you were up all night?
a couple weeks ago
405. __ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank.
406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized?
not really generally people can be categorized.. people I like and people I don't
407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as 'outsiders'?
Black people are allowed to be proud of their race same with Hispanics... Why can't I be proud to be white?
408. What fictional story would you like to live through?
Blood and Chocolate THE BOOK
409. Are cats or dogs smarter?
both in their own ways
410. Have you ever guessed someone's password and broken into their diary?
no why would i do that?
411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life?
Mr D High School English
412. Are you more easily bored or excited?
413. What's the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done?
coming here for college and then dropping out i guess
414. "What's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?" (- Adam Ant)
to annoy someone else?
415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want?
be confused I so don't understand the point of breakfast in bed I also don't have a man yet but I'm looking lol
416. What do you do only when you are upset?
watch Jeff Dunham-ham-ham-ham dvds
417. What's the oddest CD in your collection?
an old old beach boys cd or something
418. What's the best diary name you ever saw?
419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you?
most people other than my friends seem to think i'm sweet not crazy
420. Who owes you an apology?
421. Who deserves an apology from you?
probably a million people
422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you?
no my parents did a great job there are a couple things i might not do but i guarantee i'll make other mistakes
423. Which do you like best: 60's, 70's or 80's fashion?
60's i think
424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you?
"It's not a bald spot it's a solar panel to a love machine"..
425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature
none of the above
426. Do you own a record player?
no but i really want one mom has kingston trio records galore
Do you use it?
i believe i just said i don't have one
427. How easily do you make friends?
i don't i have maybe 6 real good friends and other than that i just don't seem to make friends
428. What is the difference between having character and being a character?
not sure but it's probably interesting
429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch?
430. Do you care about your weight?
not really as long as i can still buy clothes that fit