Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I pre-ordered this the first day you could. Today mom and Alan ran to the post office to pick it up. I finished reading it at about 5:45 this afternoon.
Sadly, it joins books 5 & 6 on the Barbecue List. Why? Because that evil, satanic woman killed off my favorite character. I know I'm creepy, but I couldn't help liking Snape. At least he wasn't really evil. So that is a plus.
Actually other than the death of Snape I thought it was really good. Not worth the $20.35 but close.
I would, if I were you wait, until my local library gets it to read it rather than buying it.
Over all I really just think she went over board with the deaths. Lupin? Come on, WHY kill him off?? Dobby, well I hive her props for that I was glad. He creeped me out. Fred? Well, sad but I found the twins a little dull anyway. Mad-Eye no opinion.
More tomorrow don't wanna ruin it for every body. plus there's a show I want to see on in 12 minutes so...
The ending rocked so we'll forgive JK for all the evil she commited.
May this series as well as all the cool characters she killed off REST IN PEACE.

No comments: