Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ouchies...

We had major thunderstorms tonight. My father called me in as I was about to feed and water my rabbit and miniature horse.
The weather wasn't too bad right then. But when I finally did get to take care of my babies I went outside in my flip flops.
I filled a bucket from the hose and proceeded toward the horse barn. As I passed the tree next to the house i felt something pierce my shoe. it was run through so i took it off and walked quickly and carefully to the barn and took care of my guys. On the way back down I realized that the slight scrape I had thought to protect my hobbling on my toes with the opposite flipflop on that foot was indeed a rather good sized hole.
Needless to say I don't deal well with pain or blood, not mine anyway.
My foot really hurts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ow :( I hope it get better fast.

Breezey375 said...

Thanks. I hope so too.