Tuesday, July 22, 2008

abc meme

A. Attached or Single? single

B. Best Friend? mom, Liz, Chan

C. Cake or pie? umm depends on what kind

D. Day of choice? Friday 13th

E. Essential item? book

F. Favorite color? eh I like them all mostly black and red and orange though

G. Gummy bears or worms? RED GUMMY BEARS ROCK!!!!

H. Home town? Smalltown, Ny

F. Favorite indulgence? Lindor's Dark Chocolate Truffles

J. January or July? January, 21 next time!!!

K. Kids? NONONONO never, unless the guy is really convinced his genes will win out

L. Life isn’t complete without? friends and family, and good books and a therapist to deal w/ the friends/family

M. Marriage date? way way in future, I don't even date but I want Oct 31....

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 bros 1 sis

O. Oranges or Apples? tangerines

P. Phobias? mottephobia mostly

Q. Quotes? "All that is gold does not glitter, bot all who wander are lost" JRR Tolkien,
"If you can't beat 'em join 'em destroy 'em from with in" adapted personal statement stolen from Lord knows who

R. Reasons to smile? I'm still kicking

S. Season of choice? Fall

T. Turtles or octopus? turtles then frogs

U. Unknown fact about me? I'm danged proud of who I am and how *hard* I've not worked to get here

V. Vegetable? carrots

W. Worst habit? spending far too much on books

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? umm X-ray I guess

Y. Your favorite food? my mom makes this terrific impossible cheeseburger pie...

Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? cheetahs…for their speed and beauty, then meerkats

No comments: