Sunday, July 20, 2008

Book Meme

1. Who are your favorite authors? Jules Verne, Rafael Sabatini, Bruce Coville, Mercedes Lackey, Diana Palmer, C.L. Wilson, Christine Feehan etc

2. What are your favorite books? The Unicorn Chronicles- Coville, Dark Series- Feehan, Exile's Honor- Lackey, Lord of the Fading Lands- Wilson, Lawless- Palmer, Sea-Hawk Sabatini, 20000 Leagues Under the Sea- Verne

3. What kind of books do you tend to read? anything that looks good

4. Do you prefer to borrow books from the library or buy them? buy but as am poor college student most come from the library

5. Do you prefer hardcover or paperback? paperback, librarian soul feels less guilty when they fall apart, other than classics, which I prefer in hardcover... you never know what you'll find in my copy of Pollyanna, I found an old old 4 leaf clover and a clipping of the authors obit.


6. What was the last book you read? What are you reading now? last: Dark Whispers- Coville now- not have been watching tv instead

7. Do you read everyday? YESYESYES unless I'm sick and can't wake up enough to, even then ca probably manage a few pages. Books are my cure all and to me are as addictive as alcohol or cigaretted

8. On average how many books do you read per year? estimated: 500-1000 plus I can finish up to 8-9 a day if I try so..


9. Do you belong to any book clubs? um book discussion groups yes

10. Recommend a good book. hmm... Courage of Their Convictions- Irons assigned reading for a college course really cool stories of Supreme Court cases
from Chucheria

No comments: