Friday, August 22, 2008

lolz

1.What time did you get up this morning? woke up 6:10 when alarm went off up around 6:30

2.Diamonds or pearls? neither

3.What was the last film you saw at the cinema?Harry Potter I think
4.What is your favorite TV show? Supernatural, House, Bones, Cold Case, Criminal Minds, Numb3rs, and so many more no real fav though but if SN brings back adult John Winchester lol

5.What do you usually have for breakfast? brown sugar poptarts

6.What is your middle name? Margaret
7.What food do you dislike? potatoes

8.What is your favorite CD at the moment? Trent Tomlinson's Country is my Rock!

9.What kind of car do you drive? lolz a hotwheels

10.Favorite sandwich? pd&j made just the way I like them which means I have to make them lol

11.What characteristic do you despise? intolerance/ ignorance/stupidity.

12.Favorite item of clothing? jeans, Rated R Rebel It Only Counts If You Get Caught silk screen tee

13.If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? to be uber specific BOSS in Utah for a survival course I think it would be interesting....

14.Favorite brand of clothing? eh

15.Where would you retire to? anywhere but NY

16.What was your most recent memorable birthday? 17 my fav teacher gave me this HUGE handful of candy, including chocolate and people wonder why I love the man, not that Chantele and I weren't you know allowed to raid his candy drawer at anytime, really I think he wanted to get rid of it

17.Favorite sport to watch? Habs (Canadiens) hockey

18.Furthest place you are sending this? hmm Jennifer and Holly might read this and they're in New Zealand

19.Person you expect to send it back first? nobody really

20.When is your birthday? January 31

21.Are you a morning person or a night person? Night

22.What is your shoe size? 9-11

23.Pets? Nick Sadie doggies Kashette kitty BlackJack minihorse Chickpea & Satan Buff Orpington hen and funky one footed rooster

24.Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I hate archery

25.What did you want to be when you were little? someone's mommy, not in the agenda any more

26.How are you today? Sick has cold you?

27.What is your favorite candy? chocolate or gummy bears, the red ones

28.What is your favorite flower? wild roses
.
29.What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? the 20th Archery over no more ski lodge

30.What is your favorite pastime? reading

31.What are you listening to right now? printer and keyboards

32.What was the last thing you ate? french fries dipped in BBQ sauce

33.Do you wish on stars? sometimes

34.If you were a crayon, what color would you be? the mystery crayon.. lol

35.How is the weather right now? warmish kinda sunny

36.The first person you spoke to on the phone today? my mommy.

37.Favorite soft drink? NesTea's raspberry iced tea yummy

38.Favorite restaurant? eh.

39.Real hair color? mucky murky brown

40.What was your favorite toy as a child?Lovey, this old doll I think I had forever that now lives on mom's headboard when I went away to summer camp she got ripped really bad for the second time (or maybe first) 'cause I carried her every where with me man I HATED summercamp, made a couple friends that I never talked to again though don't even remember their names

41.Summer or winter? fall

42.Hugs or kisses? Hugs from mommy always make bee feel better

43.Chocolate or Vanilla? I'm female Chocolate duuh

44.Coffee or tea? tea

45.Do you want your friends to email you back? am posting on blog but whatever

46.When was the last time you cried? last night I was so tired and couldn't fall asleep (makes note to buy new pillows 2 or 3 as soon as can afford) finally turned on tv and watched infomercials till sleep at 3

47.What is under your bed? two arctic explorers some dude who got lost lookinf for everest, a couple of lost dreams and a partride from the family tree

48.What did you do last night? new epi of House, really good, 'nother older epi on USA network (I'm working on forgiving them for ditching the 4400) then various programs til finally fell asleep

49.What are you afraid of? moths, losing my mommy, lots of other stuff

50.Salty or sweet?sweet

51.How many keys on your key ring? 1 alan's truck

52.How many years at your current job? 20 almost 21

53.Favorite day of the week? Friday

54.How many towns have you lived in? just one

55.Do you make friends easily? not hardly

56.How many people will you send this to? uuh how many pple read this silly blog like 3 maybe? on a good day?

57.How many will respond? not too many I shouldn't think

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol! Yup! You were right, I am reading this, and no doubt Jenny eventually will too. :P