Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1) I love Rafael Sabatini books
2) Emerson Drive 'nough said
3) I still despite being nearly 21 can't drive...
4) I've never dated
5) my siblings annoy me no end
6) I get to be Maid of Honor at my best friend's wedding
7) I listen to all types of music from Country (mostly) to rock and classic rock to rap (well if we're counting Cowboy Troy as rap...) and classical Vivaldi and Mozart are the best but Beethoven and the guy who wrote Symphony Fantastic come in a close second (not spelled right but it's a decent Romantic symphony with five movements)
8) I picked my college major just so I could leave my hometown
9) my favorite song is either "Chasing Amy" Brett James or "Adaliene" Keith Anderson
10) my favorite book is... um.. probably.... okay I don't have one
11) I just finished applying to SUNY Potsdam
12) I want a PhD
13) I hate winter
14) I think being normal is overrated I actually like getting funny looks from pple on campus who know I'm blasting Marilyn Manson
15) yeah I listen to Marilyn Manson deal with it
16) even with two big bookcases I don't have enough room for all my books
17) I plan to add more to that giant collection as soon as possible
18) I am proving with how many times I have to renumber these things just how bad i am at counting
19) I speak 4 languages English, French, Spanish and Arabic this semester is #5... ASL American Sign Language
20) I actually have two really close friends and a few decent friends, which shocks me because for
years I only had one friend
21) I'm almost 21...
22) I don't believe in love at first sight but I do believe in unicorns, dragons, vampires and various other things. And by believe I do mean believe. I have no problem with the possibility oh and GHOSTS!!!
23) I'm addicted to myspace bumper stickers not so much facebook too much overlapping
24) Twilight should be burned. Or banned. It's barely literature.
25) I picked my major (Archaeology) pretty much when I was in 4th grade I fell in love with pyramids. And wanted to be the one digging them out of the sand. I then decided that getting that far away from home was impossible so decided on various other things but always loved history and wanted to be the one getting to see the Roman roads being dug up and to see the Greek statues pulled out of the Mediterranean Sea. So I decided on Anthropology. Figuring that Master's degree would be the soonest I could get into Archaeology. But Potsdam has it as a major for undergrads. So I'm trying to get in there.
ps I have 89 credits after this semester and I am in my third year
pps I also thought about becoming a librarian decided against dealing with all the people who don't love books as much as me
ppps i think this was almost random enough