Monday, November 30, 2009

Back on campus countdown...

Three weeks left.. Probably a little bit less actually before I am finished with my college experience... Well I will probably go to a different school at some point. Or just take a few weekend courses at Cobleskill...
I cannot wait to go back home again. It is impossible to describe the feeling of peace I had while home. I slept better. Sort of. It is very difficult to decide when it is time for bed when you leave your cell phone downstairs and do not have your digital alarm clock to tell you what time it is.
But oh how nice it was to be home. I seriously cannot explain it to you in a way you could understand. It was absolutely wonderful. I laughed more the first night I was home than I have in a very long time. And apparently according to some of my family I am the catalyst for the laughter because I am so very easy to tease. I feel I'm a very good sport about it for the most part. Although I will never look at Carhartts the same again. But that's a long story for another day..

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

4 comments:

Dani said...

Glad you had a great time back in the fold. :)

threecollie said...

We love you kiddo. We do laugh a lot when you are home and despite the teasing it is with you not at you.
And heck, if the Carhart story was really true, just think how rich you would be!

Anonymous said...

will you please tell the carhartt story sometime?...please...sounds like one we all might enjoy.

Breezey375 said...

Dani- Indeed I had a most wonderful time with my family.

Mom- You've met Alan right? He's your tall blond son? Nothing he does is "with you".. I know! I almost wish it was!

Anon- Since I need a post for today.. Sure.. But be prepared to be grossed out.