Thursday, June 18, 2015

I promise...

To try not to get lazy and stop posting again.

I haven't read any more Young Adult this week. Just some Dorothy Garlock (which I could blog about but I don't feel like it) and a couple of Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark-Hunter books, same as before.

I have a nice stack of YA waiting but I've been a bit busy this week, library thing on Tuesday, work Monday-Wednesday and today I slept well past noon. I had my reasons and boy did it feel amazing.

Any how I promise a post on an actual book as soon as I bother to read Jeff Hirsch's The Darkest Path. It looks really good. Post apocalyptic book about a boy and his dog. And I'm pretty sure the dog lives as the author announced the e-released short sequel will be told from the dog's view point. Epic win in my opinion.

No comments: