Tuesday, August 10, 2021

And just like that five years passed...

I let this blog go years ago. I never intended to use it again.
I was promoted to shift manager and then to department manager. 40 hours a week is a lot more than the 25 hours I was working. And honestly I stopped wanting to tell people about what I was reading. 
Then NetGalley happened.
And to get books I had to give them reviews plus post them on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
Then a publisher told me in their declining of my request to get an ARC of the book I wanted that part of the reason was they like to see a blog or social media linked to the profile of the reader.
So the Book Blog awakens again.
And boy have I read a LOT of books in the last five years.
However moving forward there will be a change. 
A lot of the books I'm getting to review are romances. Where this blog was mostly Young Adult and Middle Ages books now there's also going to be romances. Let's face it most of what I read is romances.
So.
Welcome back.
Hopefully I'll remember to post this time around.

No comments: