Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Dead Zone: Stephen King

To all the people who have ever told me I would like this guy's books that I laughed at.... I guess I get another helping of crow. 'Cause they were right.
This book is kinda strange, but still very good.
If you've seen the TV show.... DON'T READ THE BOOK.
The show is good. But the book is not at all similar, the whole crime solving thing is very small. Evil politician etc. brain tumor. This author is certainly morbid enough for everyone.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I read my first Stephen King in middle school - Salem's Lot. It scared me so much I wore a cross for over a year.

Breezey375 said...

I'll have to read that one. I picked one that, having seen the show, I thought it couldn't be that bad. I'm pretty sure THe Dead Zone is G-rated compared to the rest of his work. But then again i wear a cross most of the time anyway.. Perhaps I'm safe?