1. 5 of your favorite words.
2. 5 of your favorite quotes.
3. 5 things you like about your job (if you have one).
4. 5 places you would like to live.
5. 5 things you like about blogging (or the internet in general).
1) Lapin french for rabbit, when used together "new books" yeah that's all i got..
2) "The cloud that took the form when the rest of Heaven was blue of a demon in my view" Edgar Allen Poe, "As long as they keep on makin' parts for two door eyesore made in America cars" from Emerson Drive's Lucky Man, "Warm in winter, cold in summer. Ashes to ashes and dust to dust. One foot from four we must trust." from Warm in Winter, Cold in Summer a book. "Ashes to ashes dust to dust if God won't have you the Devil must." Also from a book but I dan't remember what one. "The worst of all fears is the fear of living" Teddy Roosevelt
3) I work with my parents, sister, brother, I can have as many pesky wabbits as i want, I get to keep my pet horse, I have pet sheep, I get to play in the mud in the spring and have a good excuse
4) Paris, LA, Montana, Vladmar, and any of the Elven cities in the Obsidian mountain and the Enduring Flame series by Lackey and Mallory.