Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Books in '08 (at least the ones I'm looking forward to)

1) Dark Whispers: the 3rd book in Bruce Coville's The Unicorn Chronicles. Coville is an amazingly talented author of books for children and teens. At 20 I'm really a tad too old for his work but I must say I'm horribly excited by the thought of another book about Luster. This follows Into The Land of The Unicorns and Song of The Wanderer.

2)Brisingr: the 3rd book in the Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini. Paolini did an amazing job with the first two books, Eragon and Eldest (both of which I've done posts on.) While this series becomes monotonous if read in direct succession I can't wait for the next one. Will Eragon's brother be saved? Or is now truly evil? I can't wait to find out...

3) Dragon Flight: comes after another book, that I haven't read yet (I will) Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George. These look very good. And to think I only found out about them because I was looking on Amazon for more books to put in here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers for the link. :)

Breezey375 said...

no prob. i like you blog.