Thursday, August 14, 2008

Schedules came today

Unfortunately, once again my schedule is screwed up. And I only got the two classes I wanted . The Intro to Iroquois class I have to drop. Possibly the Anth 216. Which is the Mesoamerican class I've been waiting for since my first year. DesCartes says he does 4 lectures on Teotihuacan. I love Teotihuacan. If I ever get to dig somewhere, that's where I want to do it. *cries* But maybe Alan (younger brother and ride to and from class) will feel sorry enough for me that I won't have to drop it.
Also I didn't get my sign language class, but should with all the damn humanities classes I'm taking have humanities requirements out of the way.
Also I'm in macro-economics. Which I took spring semester of my first year. I got an A. I will, quite understandably, be VERY UPSET should they have already removed the record and stuck me taking it over again, on the other hand I could test out of it....
GAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
*cries with sorrow and frustration*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argh enrolment... *shudder* Never fun.
Good luck talking your brother round.

Breezey375 said...

Actually he was really great about it. He knows I love Mesoamerica. so he's keeping his 5-8 class so I can keep anthro. Since it's my major, he doesn't want me to miss it.

Anonymous said...

Hey that's good. It sounds like your uni works differently to mine - we get the times for lectures along with all the rest of the enrolment info, ages before we actually need it. Then the problem is finding classes that are in the right semester and don't clash... Will this be your last year?

Breezey375 said...

Everything here is tentative. We know about what time stuff will be but that changes due to professor availability. Plus they'll move you to whatever class they think you need if they move you out of another class, hence the issues with macro economics.
No it's not my last year. I'll hopefully have my 2 year degree after this but I'll have almost the amount of credits I'd need for a 4 year degree (it's my 3rd year) so I'll be transferring either in the same school or to another for a four year degree program plus another two for my master's degree. And if I can swing it another 10 plus years for my PhD.
YIKES!!!