1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I am OCD positive. I wrap then put in really pretty gift bags... I CRAZY!!!
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Real. Used to have a fake one but Al wanted a real one so the past few years.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Day after Turkey Day
4. When do you take the tree down?
When mom says "get that thing out of my house"
5. Do you like eggnog?
Love it and if I can get cinnamon chips again this year I'm going to make eggnog/cinnamon chip cupcakes yumyum
6. Favourite gift received as a child?
I'll count "child" as under 18. And as such either the all in one of The Chronicles of Narnia or The Lord of the Rings 3 in 1
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Scott. He don;t like cookies so he gets scones and his wife Jen met her for all of one second at her wedding
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Mom scones she loves them
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes Great Grandmas
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mom does mail cards I don't do cards for anyone but Scott and him only sometimes.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
let's just put it this way. i loved the people who gave them to me.
12. Favourite Christmas Movie?
The Santa Clause
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
This year I didn't. I is baking.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Lights on the tree?
No might catch fire
17. Favourite Xmas song?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
No. And I really don't want to
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Angel Dad's from a long time ago
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
morning after milking
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Christmas songs that I hate like that Shoe song my mom's dying I think I'll buy her shoes to wear in the afterlife sick perverted nasty song
23. Favourite ornament theme or colour?
Ornament: does the donkey in the Nativity count?
24. Favourite memory of Christmas?
the year we watched "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" while I was starting to read it. Then a few days later went to see "The Two Towers"
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
"The Complete Series of The 4400". I think I almost got mom convinced but not sure... Sadly....