1. Where were you when 2008 began?
2. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
made random friends
3. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
hmm I didn't even really have any
4. Go to any concerts this year?
yes two Trent Tomlinson concert and one Emerson Drive (they opened for Trent at the second one)
5. Will you be looking for a new job in 2009?
probably once I go away to school
6. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2008?
no I'm not 21 yet
7. Did you go on any vacations? If so, where?
went camping for a week at Peck's Lake with my mom brother and my fav aunt and uncle and my coolest cousins
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Hmmm I learned to crochet more than chains on Monday. That's still '08.
9. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2008 and change something, what would it be?
I don't know I might work a little harder at some of my classes I suppose
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
a couple sinus infections and many scraped knees hands elbows etc my back was out for the better part of the year.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
other than the fact that for the longest time it crashed every day, my laptop or any of a gazillion books
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
hmmm lolz no comment
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
how long a list did you want?
14. Where did most of your money go?
books, 500 for a laptop and my cell phone bills
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
a lot of stuff book two of The Enduring Flame series..... *squee* currently ordered due to be delivered between the 5th and the 21st
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
no idea. probably something by the High Kings.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter?
fatter thank you.
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
I don't know
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
not so far one day left though so you never know
23. What was the biggest change for you in 2008?
tons of new friends
24. What were your favourite TV programmes?
Bones, House, Supernatural Cold Case so many others.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I try not to hate people
26. What was the best book you read?
"Dark Whispers" Bruce Coville book 3 of The Unicorn Chronicles
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
The High Kings
28. What did you want and get?
iPod, computer, digital camera
29. What did you want and not get?
a boyfriend and a new cell phone lol
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
haven't seen any of them yet
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
20, watched movies
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
read more books.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
jeans and tee shirt and a grubby hoodie chic
34. What kept you sane?
uuuh I'm not sane
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
37. Who did you miss?
lots of pple
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Laughter really is great medicine and your best friends will be there when you're so mad you cry
40. What are your plans for 2009?
transfer to another school finish the associates degree I'm working on...