151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming? adults
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle? realistically.. poor people... on the other hand.. Amelia...
153. Who are you the most jealous of? Lizzy
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day? sleeping in
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world? yes
156. Who thinks that you are offensive? just about everyone
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people? not much I don't think
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)? I feel you have no right to know
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is? nope
160. Do you get offended easily? i try not to
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed? yes
162. Do you believe in fate or free will? both
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored? no
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain? life can change
165. What changes are you afraid of? losing mom
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal? nocturnal
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)? arg!!
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office? office
169. What's the coolest job you ever had? uum n/a
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to? God
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress? yeah gave that up quick
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do? Alan clean the bathroom.. with his tongue
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like? aquarius. uuh?
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you? I saw the second and liked it
175. Are you in constant fear of death? not constant
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life? no
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen? uum full screen
178. Are you a fan of any comic books? Watchmen count?
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral? 11, grandfather