Saturday, March 26, 2011

I MUST be psychic

Just hours after writing my last post I got around to checking my Yahoo! email... Guess which mailing list had contacted me? With some SUPERB news?



alagaesia news header

Announcing Inheritance, the Final Book in
Christopher Paolini's #1 Bestselling Series

Inheritance Cover

It began with Eragon. It ends with Inheritance.

Eagerly awaited by millions around the world, the triumphant conclusion to Christopher Paolini's Inheritance cycle will arrive November 8, 2011.

Following the #1 bestselling novels Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr, the fourth and final book in the series will be titled INHERITANCE, a fitting designation for the concluding novel in Paolini's epic fantasy.

"The burning questions asked by fans around the world will finally be answered in this last installment," says Christopher Paolini. "All will be revealed!"

Can we get a rather loud squeal from that? Happy Beeze!

2 comments:

Kristen Montgomery Breh said...

Yay! Enjoy.

Breezey375 said...

I will. If it's anywhere near as good as the others....