Thursday, July 28, 2011

3's of me from Facebook 'cause I forgot the book i was gonna post about downstairs

Three Names others call me:

1. Rebecca

2. Becky

3. Bezoar


Three Jobs I have had in my life:

1. farmer

2. McD's crew

3. peafowl feeder person lol


Three Places I have lived

1. the house in the village

2. the farm

3. Potsdam


Three Favorite Drinks

1. milk, like any good farmer's daughter

2. Dr Pepper

3. Snapple lemon tea or Mango Madness


Three TV Shows that I watch

1. Supernatural

2. Criminal Minds

3. White Collar


Three Favorite Movies

1. Constantine

2. S.W.A.T.

3. Shawshank Redemption


Three Favorite Books (Lately)

1. The Gathering Kelley Armstrong

2. The Ranger's Apprentice: Book 10: The Emperor of Nihon-Ja

3. Low Red Moon Ivy Devlin


Three places I have been

1. Ebensburg, PA (EMERSON DRIVE CONCERT)

2. Peck's Lake, NY

3. Potsdam, NY


Three of my favorite foods

1. anything my mommy cooks

2. pizza

3. macaroni and cheese... made with my "secret" recipe


Three things I am looking forward to

1. The Ranger's Apprentice: Book 11: The Lost Stories John Flanagan (Oct 4, 2011)

2. The Brotherband Chronicles: The Outcasts (NEW SERIES BY JOHN FLANAGAN, author of above) (Nov. 1, 2011)

3. Changes Volume Three of the Collegium Chronicles (A Vladmar Novel) Mercedes Lackey (Oct. 4, 2011)

honorable mention... Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle) Christopher Paolini (Nov. 8, 2011)

No comments: