Saturday, February 12, 2022

Reading Goals

Years ago, my mother and I sat down and tried to figure out how many books I had read in a year.
Best we could figure was around 800-1200 or so. 
Other years I've tried to hit two books a day.
This year I decided... I think I'd like to do a book a day. However I'm in my 30's, work full time and have other things to do besides just read... So I figured half of that sounds good. Half of 365 is 182.5 so round up and call it 183.
I'm currently at 42 on this the 43 day of the year.
Granted a large number of those were Middle Grade but considering I didn't crack a book until the 6th of January not too shabby. And I also haven't counted everything.
Maybe I've got a shot at 365 after all.
I also don't remember what every book was but at some point I'll compile something of a list.

No comments: