Saturday, August 28, 2021

Fall New Releases

There are a lot of good new releases coming soon. I've made a list of upcoming books I'm most excited for. This list will cover September - December 2021. I will do a winter list soon covering January- March 2022.
JD Robb Forgotten in Death (In Death Series 53) September 7th. I've loved every book in this series. I've read books 1-52 and plan to read 53 as soon as I'm done with work at 3pm on September 7th. 
Mary Downing Hahn The Thirteenth Cat September 7th. Mary Downing Hahn writes amazing ghost stories. I generally would recommend them for 9-10 and up but they're usually marketed as Middle Grade or Children's books. They tend to be a bit too scary for me to recommend them for younger audiences.
Christine Feehan Annihilation Road Torpedo Ink Book 6 September 28th Definitely adults only. Rather graphic romances. I enjoy them but they're probably a little spicy for some.
Lyndsay Sands Mile High with a Vampire September 28th. I love this series. It got a tad dry for a few books but it's been spectacular again for the last 5-6. I'm expecting this one to be just as good.
Susan Mallery The Christmas Wedding Guest September 28th. Mallery wrote the Fool's Gold series, which for the most part was solid romances with a few potato chip style romances. 
John Flanagan The Ranger's Apprentice: Royal Ranger: Escape from Falaise November 2nd Everyone should read this series. EVERYONE.
Christine Feehan Dark Tarot November 9th I honestly don't know what number Carpathian book this is but I've read I believe all of them. I haven't liked all of then but I do love the series. Some of them are VERY DARK.
Jayne Ann Krentz as Jayne Castle Guild Boss November 16th It's been at least two and I think more like five years since the last Dust Bunny book (not actually the name of the series but it's what Mom and I call them). They're amazing. The dust bunnies alone would be worth it even if the books weren't amazing but the books are amazing.
Mercedes Lackey The Silver Bullets of Annie Oakley (The Elemental Masters Series) December 14th Honestly this isn't my favorite Lackey series. I haven't read the last probably 4 or so of them. I also haven't read the last full series of Valdemar either, still she seldom disappoints.

No comments: